First Baptist Church of the Islands is currently hiring for the position of Preschool Ministry Director.
- The Preschool Ministry Director is responsible for spiritual development and oversight of all components of our Preschool Ministry to children ages Birth through Pre-K for our Sunday and Wednesday evening services.
- The abilities of crayon-coloring, craft-making, swing-pushing, and puzzle-building are all beneficial qualities for the person who leads this area of ministry (not to mention a passion for leading an exciting ministry team of volunteers)!
- Overseeing Preschool Ministry safety and security measures and assisting new families who utilize our Preschool Ministry are also important components to this leadership position.
- This is a part-time position and will be compensated on an hourly basis with an expected need for approximately 15-20 hours per week.
- Outside of Sundays and Wednesday evenings, hours are flexible.
- If you are interested in being considered for this position, please respond by submitting your completed application and providing a personal resume to email@example.com no later than Monday, March 22.